Yale Top Running Single Girder Overhead Crane Kit with Hoists, 10 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 7 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
With capacities up to 15 tons and spans of up to 82 feet, single girder cranes make material handling easy and safe. A precision engineered under-running hoist offers quiet operation. All operations are controlled by a push-button pendant station supported from an independent sliding track. If you require the crane to be operated from radio remote control we can offer that also. Typical options may include but are not limited to: variable frequency control, radio remote control, dual hoist arrangements.
- One (1) Yale YK wire rope hoist with motorized trolley
- Two (2) Top running integral axle end trucks
- One (1) Control panel with 2-step infinitely variable VFD for bridge
- One (1) Magnetek pendant controller and cable with EZ-Connect electrical package
- One (1) Electric festoon system running the length of the bridge beam (50 ft.)
- One (1) Assembly Manual
- One (1) Maintenance and Parts Manual
This listing is for the Crane Kit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Max Girder Span||50 ft. max (girder not included)|
|Recommended Girder Type||Based on selections above. Please contact us for recommended girder.
|Ambient Temperature Range||0°F - 104°F|
|Total Kit Weight (with hoist)||Based on selections above. Please contact us for total weight.|
|Hoist Owners Manual||Included|
|Hoist Inspection Test Record||Included|
|Wire Rope Certificate||Included|
|Hook Forging Certificate||Included|
|Capacity||10 Ton (20,000 lbs.)|
|Height of Lift (max. hoist)||20' or 33'|
|Hoist Duty Group||HMI Class H4|
|Hoist Speed, High||20 fpm|
|Hoist Speed, Low||3.3 fpm|
|80 fpm / 20 fpm|
|Hoist and Trolley Weight||787 lbs.|
|End Truck & Traveling Machinery|
|Wheel Diameter||Based on selections above. Please contact us for more information.|
|Wheel Base||Based on selections above. Please contact us for more information.|
|Runway rail type||Based on selections above. Please contact us for more information.|
|Bridge Speed, High||100.0 fpm max, variable speed|
|Bridge Motor Voltage/Frequency||460 V / 60 Hz|
|Standard Flat Cable Kit||Included|
|Standard Push Button Station||Included|
|Cable Length||16' or 29'
|Control Voltage||120 V|
|Control Method||2-Step push buttons|
|Plug-in Connector for Pendant Cable||Included|
- This listing is for the above listed material only. The runway rails, runway conductor bar, and bridge beam(s) are not included in this listing. Fabrication and installation are not included in this listing. If you would like our trained technicians to assemble and/or install the crane for you please contact us for a free quote!
- This crane kit is designed to fit a ASCE30 rail. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if you require this crane kit for a different runway rail size.
- The girder type listed above is only a recommendation. The adequacy of the bridge girder and the joint connection for the crane application is the responsibility of the buyer and should be verified or determined by qualified personnel. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the final bridge crane assembly is in compliance with CMAA specifications and/or any other local requirements.
- The installation procedure requires special skills and tools to ensure safe and reliable operation of the product. Installation work shall be carried out only by authorized service personnel or an experienced service technician authorized by the manufacturer or manufacturer’s representative.
If other specifications, drawings, or diagrams are needed please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for additional information.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.