Conductix Radio Remote Control Kit, Saga L10 Series, 08-Button, 2-Speed, Key On/Off, E-Stop, 2 TX (XA-700DL10)
Typical Lead Time: 4 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Complete Radio Remote Control Kits include receiver and either one or two transmitters, as needed. The most popular model for most overhead factory cranes is the L10. If you need a very basic radio, the Protean series is a good choice. For a more advanced, programmable radio control, try the K Series radio.
The L10 Series is a 2-speed transmitter with 8 buttons for control of 3-4 motions. The L12 is also 2-speed, but has 12 buttons for control of up to 5 motions. FCC 310-320 Mhz AC models only.
- Very light weight; 0.62 lb (155 g) with batteries
- Runs on 2 standard alkaline batteries
- Very low power consumption ensures long battery life
- Includes low power indicator
- Modulation: FM
- Internal antenna
- Jammed button detection
- Shock resistant
- Multiple supply voltages:
- AC Type: 48/110/220, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (Default 110 Selected)
- Independent common configuration for mixed control voltage applications
- Power-on/mainline contact
- Internal LED display of power and contact closure status
- Sensitivity: Approximately -105 dBm
- Pre-wired cable, 6 feet long (1.83m)
- Control Relay Rating:
- 10A @ 125 VAC
- 5A @ 250 VAC
- 8A @ 30 VDC
- Single shock mount designed for demanding mobile and industrial applications
- NEMA 4 (IP65)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.