Not quite what you're looking for? Please contact us for additional options and custom designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 6 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via Freight
These heavy-duty Ruger Economy Engine Hoists/Cherry Pickers have a built-in extendable multi-position boom that provides more horizontal and vertical reach. Legs are in a fixed position.
The Economy Straddle Cranes do not sacrifice quality for value. This series offers the most durable, versatile and dependable crane at this price point in the industry.
All Ruger Industries products are made in the U.S.A.
- Models with 1,000 - 3,000 lbs. capacities
- Straddle leg designed units are built to exceed 150% stability factor
- Needle type release valve permits pin-point control over lowering and holding of the heaviest or lightest loads
- Swivel hook with safety latch
- Adjustable built-in telescoping boom
- Built-in hydraulic overload relief valve
- All Ruger Floor Cranes meet or exceed ASME PASE standards, which require design and build to 150% of rated capacity and are ANSI Z.535 compliant