Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 12 - 14 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via Freight
RMII manual chain hoist combine superior durability with industry-leading safety features. The standard top hook design can be paired with one of R&M's manual trolley options, or an integral hand geared chain trolley or manual push trolley.
- High strength, grade 80 alloy steel load chain
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- Treated steel shafts, gears and load wheels
- Overload limiting device to prevent lifting loads beyond rated capacity (except 1/4 ton)
- Dual pawl Weston-style brake with two brake friction discs provides four braking surfaces
- Load chain guard that holds chain to pockets of load wheel for safe operation
- Hooks are treated alloy steel and equipped with spring-return safety latches
- Meets international standards, including ASME B30.16 requirements.
- Various capacities ranging from 1/4 ton to 5 ton
- Standard lift length of 10 ft.
- Corrosion-resistant chain