Magnetek IMPULSE VG+ Series 4 Drives
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 80 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
The Magnetek IMPULSE® VG+ Series 4 drives are designed especially for material handling applications, providing a complete package of crane-specific capabilities far beyond a general purpose drive's functionality. IMPULSE VG+ Series 4 can be used as a closed-loop flux vector crane control specifically designed for non-mechanical load brake hoists and high performance traverse motions.
- Magnetek drives are designed with reliability and economy in mind
- Load Check II™ continuously detects hoist overload conditions, halting upward motion and only allowing the load to be lowered
- Safe Torque Off provides a redundant hardware safety circuit that guarantees motor and brake power are removed when an E-Stop switch or safety controller opens the drive input, eliminating the need for external disconnects
- Brake Test verifies brake torque with the press of a button, capturing breakaway torque with a monitor parameter on the keypad
- Quick-Setup™ is provided by the easy-to-use keypad and X-Press Programming™ so you get up and running right away
- Option cards provide the drive flexibility needed with expandable AC digital input and output, DC digital and analog input and output option cards
- Compatible with 50HZ voltage making them available for use in all European countries
- Adaptive Ultra-Lift™ allows for hoist operation above base speed with a light load or empty hook
- Anti-Shock - minimizes harmful torque increases due to load shock, reducing potential for equipment damage
- Safe lifting features are built right in, including Torque Proving, which confirms the motor is providing enough torque to safely lift a load prior to releasing the brake
- IMPULSE Link Diagnostic System maximizes the efficiency of your drive by providing easy parameter management right on your PC
- Weight Calculation - enables load weight to be calculated with an accuracy of ±5% of full load (0-10 VDC Output)
- Encoder Loss Detection - Signal loss detection at all times, even when the motor is not rotating (load float)
- Load Float™ - Allows a load to be held aloft at zero speed without setting the electric brake
- Load Sharing - Allows two or more mechanically coupled motors to be controlled in a master/slave torque control fashion
- Electronic Programmable Limit Switch allows slow down and stop limits without a geared limit switch
- Snapped Shaft Detection - detects a broken coupling shaft or discontinuity in the drive train
Note: Horsepowers are provided for reference only and should not be used for sizing drives. Drives should be sized according to actual motor Full Load Amps (FLA). Prices and data subject to change without notice.
- Up to 17 distinct speeds (stepped), 2-Step Infinitely Variable, 3-Step Infinitely Variable
- Analog Signal (0-10VDC, 4-20mA, ±10 VDC)
- Digital Pulse Train Input/Output (32kHz max)
- Radio Drive Serial Interface (RDSI)
- Certification: UL, cUL, CSA, RoHS (CE available with filters)
- CMAA Class A-F Service
- AISE TR6 Class 1 to 4
- ASME HST-4M H1 to H5
- Safety standard: UL 508C
- Speed Range - 1500:1 in Flux Vector Mode
- 3 year warranty
|PRODUCT NUMBER||MAX. MOTOR FLA||MOTOR HP|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.