Magnetek IMPULSE G+ Mini Drives
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 202 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
The low horsepower IMPULSE® G+ Mini is Magnetek's easiest program drive to date, with user-friendly standard programming for basic applications and advanced programming capability for high performance environments.
- Magnetek drives are designed with reliability and economy in mind
- Permits the use of smaller control enclosures, reducing the overall cost of an installation
- Available with standard 120VAC interface card, with 24VAC, 48VAC, and 24VDC optional
- Load Check II™ continuously detects hoist overload conditions, halting upward motion and only allowing the load to be lowered
- Provides the choice of programming in Basic or Advanced access levels
- Available in 1/2 through 20 HP in 380-480V or 1/4 through 20 HP in 200-240V three phase ratings
- Reverse Plug Simulation™ - allows operator to smoothly and quickly stop and change directions without setting brake
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection - reduces possibility of motor damage
- Quick Stop™ - reduces possibility of crane collision
- Swift-Lift™ - allows overspeeding with light loads or empty hook
- Safe Operating Windows™: reduces the possibility of programming unsafe parameters
- X-Press Programming™ allows programming initial setup within seconds
Note: Horsepowers are provided for reference only and should not be used for sizing drives. Drives should be sized according to actual motor Full Load Amps (FLA). Prices include 120 Volt control voltage interface card and basic information manual - 24VAC or 48VAC card can be substituted upon request. Data and prices subject to change without notice.
- Certification: UL, cUL, TÜV, CSA, RoHS (CE available with filters)
- UL recognized Electronic Thermal Overload
- CMAA Class A-D Service
- 40:1 Speed Range
- Three Speed Control Methods, Up to 5 distinct speeds, Infinitely Variable Control, Stepless Analog Speed Reference
- 3 year warranty
|PRODUCT NUMBER||MAX. MOTOR FLA||MOTOR HP|
|4003-G+M-120-0-0-OPEN-STD||3.4||1 & 2|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.