Magnetek Flex EX Radio Remote System | 0-FLEX-4EX-1S
The Enrange Flex EX series of radio remote controls provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants.
These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, mobile hydraulic and industrial applications. Flexible and reliable, these systems are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding.
- Unique I-CHIP design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory.
- Flex EX is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications.
- A wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit.
- Reliable pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves.
- Durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials.
- Two "AA" alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators is also available.
- One 120VAC receiver
- Two transmitters
- Four two-speed pushbuttons (2-motion, 2-speed with E-stop, Off/On/Start)
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.