Illinois Engineered Products Heavy Duty Portable Gate
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Portable Gates are a mobile and simple solution to access control. Create a barrier or perimeter of any size! Begin with a Starter Heavy Duty Portable Gate from IEP (extends from 6′ to 12′ wide), then use the Add-On Gates for each additional six feet needed. Add lockable drop pins to add additional security for wide openings.
- Finish: Galvanized steel
- Webbing: 14 gauge 3/8" x 3/4" u-channel riveted back to back with zinc plated rivets
- Vertical frame: 12 gauge 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" angle
- Axles: 28" wide with 3" locking rubber casters
- Starter: May be used alone, or to start a run of gates
- Add-on: Attaches to starter gate providing an additional 6' in width. Unlimited Add-on gates can be connected to a Starter Gate.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Starter XL1265||up to 12 FT||6 FT 6 IN||6 FT||135 LB|
|Add-on XL665||adds 6 FT||6 FT 6 IN||6 FT||64 LB|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.