Illinois Engineered Products Barrier Portable Gate
Portable Barrier Gates allow quick and easy portable access control. They’re galvanized steel and powder coated in safety colors for high visibility. IEP’s free-standing Barrier Gates seal off hazards and protect against accidents. Perfect for temporary access control, prevent access to any area temporarily for maintenance, repair work, inventory, or any reason – while still allowing multiple entry points. These gates are ideal for warehouses, factories, and for restricting aisle access in retail environments. Standard color is yellow and black for exceptional visibility.
- Finish: Galvanized steel. Powder coated yellow & black.
- Webbing: 14 gauge 3/8" x 3/4" u-channel riveted back to back with zinc plated rivets.
- Vertical frame: 12 gauge 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" angle.
- Axles: 14" wide with 3" locking rubber casters.
- Starter: May be used alone, or to start a run of gates.
- Add-on: Attaches to starter gate providing an additional 6' in width. Unlimited Add-on gates can be connected to a Starter Gate.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Starter XL1240||up to 12 FT||47 IN||41 IN||90 LB|
|Add-on XL640||adds 6 FT||47 IN||41 IN||40 LB|
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.