Holmatro Horizontal Stationary Cutter, 11.7" Cut Opening, ICU 20S40H, 178.012.029
Typical Lead Time: 7 - 12 Working Days If Not In Stock (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
At this time we only sell this item in the following states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama
Holmatro's industrial cutter range is specially designed for a wide range of industrial applications. The ICU 20S40 cutter has blades with cutting teeth and spreading function. Therefore this cutter is very much suitable in applications like:
- Recycling of refrigerators and other household appliances: Removing of compressor, cables, and profiles.
- Demolition: Steel plate, strip material, and square profiles.
- Constructed with steel for greater durability and longevity
- User-friendly and ergonomic
- Flat lever hinge pin construction enabling optimum reach
- Fast for an efficient production process
- Stays on torque due to permanent locking of central bolt
- Various blade types available
- Two-hand operation
- Dead man's function
- Guarded moving parts
This listing is for the cutter only. Motor, hoses, or pumps are not included.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
- Model: ICU 20S40H
- Article Number: 178.012.029
- Blade Type: 40 Straight
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Max. Working Pressure: 7,252 psi
- Max. Spreading Force: 9.4 t.
- Max. Spreading Opening: 12 in.
- Max. Cutting Force: 26.9 t.
- Max. Cutting Opening: 11.7 in.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25.2 x 14.2 x 12.3 in.
- Weight: 59 lbs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.