Harrington Underhung Push End Truck Pair (UP Series)
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Harrington's UM motorized, UP push and UG geared end trucks offer the benefit of an underhung space saving design and are recommended for heavy-duty, class "C" crane applications.
- UM motorized capacities 2 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 50' Span
- UP/ UG push and geared capacities 2 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 45' Span
- Frames fabricated from M C channel provide structural integrity and strength
- Unique side guide rollers reduce wheel friction and allow smooth crane travel
- Suitable for use on S or W shaped runway beams
- Rail sweeps, drop stops and rubber bumpers are standard equipment
- Buyer must provide runway flange width and bridge beam. ***
- For runway flange widths beyond 6 in. - add $217.00
- Cutdown of 8 wheels, on approved application - add $204.00
- Hardened wheels, on approved application - add $2,342.00
This listing is for the end truck unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.