Harrington Underhung Motorized Single Speed End Truck Pair (UM Series)
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Harrington's UM motorized, UP push and UG geared end trucks combine superior performance with underhung space saving designs and are recommended for heavy-duty, class "C" single girder crane applications. All trucks are fully painted and include bridge fabrication prints. As a member of the Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA), Harrington builds UM trucks to meet current industry and regulatory codes.
- Models for capacities of 2, 3, and 5 Ton, with max span increments of 35' or 60'
- Frames fabricated from MC channel provide structural integrity, superior strength, and rigidity
- Unique side guide rollers reduce wheel friction and allow smooth crane travel
- Suitable for use on S or W shaped runway beams
- Runway flange widths up to 6" standard, with wider ranges also available
- Girder connection, bracing and collector mounting bracket holes are pre-drilled for easy installation
- Sealed TENV drives with quiet, smooth-operating helical gear reducers
- Gear reducer is designed for easy field conversion between L and S speeds
- Drives are designed for crane service, with 30 minute rating and feature cooling fins for efficient heat dissipation
- Externally adjustable D.C. brakes allow controlled deceleration - adjustable up to 50% of rated motor torque
- Drives and brakes are compatible with Electronic Acceleration Control (EAC) and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Drives are connectable for 230/460V-3-60 (including dual speed models)
- Thermal motor protection is standard
- Rail sweeps and drop stops are standard equipment
- All motorized end trucks include one pair of end trucks, two drive motors with gear boxes, adjustable electric brakes and rubber bumpers
- Buyer must provide runway flange width, bridge beam and span. ***
- For runway flange widths beyond 6 in. - add $466.00
- Cutdown of 8 wheels, on approved application - add $204.00
- Hardened wheels, on approved application - add $2,342.00
This listing is for the end truck unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.