Harrington Underhung Geared End Truck Pair (UG Series)
Harrington's UM motorized, UP push and UG geared end trucks offer the benefit of an underhung space saving design and are recommended for heavy-duty, class "C" crane applications.
- UM motorized capacities 2 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 50' Span
- UP/ UG push and geared capacities 2 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 45' Span
- Frames fabricated from M C channel provide structural integrity and strength
- Unique side guide rollers reduce wheel friction and allow smooth crane travel
- Suitable for use on S or W shaped runway beams
- Rail sweeps, drop stops and rubber bumpers are standard equipment
- Buyer must provide runway flange width, bridge beam and span. ***
- For runway flange widths beyond 6 in. - add $457.00
- Standard hand chain drop is 8 ft. Extra per ft. is $7.14
- Drive shaft available as option - add $9.82 per ft.
This listing is for the end truck unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.