Harrington Top Running Geared End Truck Pair (TG Series)
Harrington's TM motorized, TP push and TG geared end trucks are designed for heavy-duty Class "C" crane applications. All models are fabricated from structural tube for superior strength and feature our unique side guide roller design. As a member of Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA), our end trucks are built to meet current industry and regulatory codes.
- TM motorized capacities 1 Ton through 10 Ton - Up to 60' Span
- TP/ TG push and geared capacities 1 Ton through 5 Ton - Up to 50' Span
- Frames fabricated from structural tube are rigid and solid providing superior strength
- Our unique side guide roller design extends life of wheels, rail and end truck drives
- Rail sweeps, drop stops and rubber bumpers are standard equipment
- Buyer must provide runway rail size and span. ***
- Standard hand chain drop is 8 ft. Extra per ft. is $7.14
- Drive shaft available as option - add $9.82 per ft
This listing is for the end truck unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.