SHB Series Ultra-Low Headroom Manual Trolley Hoists
Unit price/ per
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 8 - 9 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via Freight
Harrington's SHB ultra-low trolley hoist offers premium quality and durability in a low profile package. This industrial grade hand chain hoist and geared trolley configuration minimizes beam-to-hook distance making it ideal for applications where longer hook travel is required.
- Extremely low headroom for use where space is limited.
- Efficient hoist drive train minimizes effort required to operate.
- Trolley wheels fit on both tapered & flat flanged beams.
- Maintenance-free sealed trolley ball bearings are lubed-for-life and offer smooth movement with low friction and long life.
- Various capacities ranging from 1 ton to 10 ton.
- Standard lift length of 20 ft. for all models (non-standard lift lengths are also available).
- All-steel construction for hoist durability.
- Reliable hoist braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out rain, dust and dirt.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear.
- Cast trolley wheels and steel side plates for heavy-duty applications.
- Standard hand chain drop of approx. 19 ft. is included in base price of trolleys (non-standard hand chain drops are also available).
- To pre-set flange width, add $180.00
- For beam flanges beyond standard, contact Bohl Crane.
- For corrosion-resistant chain, contact Bohl Crane.