Harrington HPC Convertible Single Girder End Truck Pair
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Harrington's HPC convertible push end trucks can be assembled for either top running or underhung light to medium duty applications. Easy to assemble and install, even for non-crane experts!
- HPC capacities 1/2 Ton through 2 Ton -Up to 24' Span
- Structural steel frames provide exceptional strength
- All-bolted for easy and trouble-free assembly
- Cast ductile iron wheels machined for tapered or flat flanged beams
- Equipped with rail sweeps, drop stops and rubber bumpers
- Assembly required
- Buyer must provide runway beam or runway rail size.***
- End brackets for runways within standard flange width can be factory punched - add $145.00
- Longer end brackets for runway flange sizes above 6" must be factory punched - add $275.00
This listing is for a pair of end trucks. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.