Harrington ER Electric Chain Hoist - Single Speed
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Harrington's NER three phase electric chain hoists are equipped with the latest technology in the market today. All models include a low headroom, lightweight body with a fan-cooled motor, standard thermal motor protection and a count hour meter for preventive maintenance. A secondary mechanical load brake is an additional features on ER models only. Simply the best hoists on the market!
- ER capacities 1/8 Ton through 20 Ton
- 60 minute, H4 rated motor for the most demanding applications
- Includes "The Guardian" Smart Brake, a DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design and 10 year warranty
- All standard models are UL listed to UL 1340 "Standard for Hoists"
- Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments- IP55 rated
- Plug in pendant and power supply cords save time on set up and maintenance
- Super strength, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant
This listing is for the hoist, hoist pendant and chain container only. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.