Harrington CF Manual Hand Chain Hoist
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Harrington CF hand chain hoists give you a practical alternative thanks to an economical design using fewer parts for trouble-free service. Outstanding durability is due to a die-cast aluminum body and high-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear. Pre-lubricated ball bearings, precision machined gears, and Weston-style load brake make lifting smooth and easy while allowing long service and low maintenance.
- Experience exceptional strength with a thick die-cast aluminum body.
- Handle tough demands with high-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear.
- Get positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces.
- Minimize manual effort thanks to smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings, and precision machined drive train components
- Simplify maintenance with fewer parts and an easy-to-work-on design.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
- Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
- Various capacities ranging from 1/2 ton to 5 ton
- Standard lift lengths of 10 ft., 15 ft., and 20 ft. (non-standard lift lengths also available)
- Chain container
- Corrosion-resistant chain
- Inspection hook
This listing is for the hoist unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.