Electrolift Electric Wire Rope Hoist - LH119-SD - 5 Ton Capacity
- Manufacture: Electrolift
- Model: LH119-SD
- Type: D-single Hook with Side Drive Trolley
- Capacity: 5 Ton
- Lift Speed: 20 fpm
- Lift Length: 70 ft.
- Voltage: 460 Volt - 3 Phase - 60 Hertz
- Motor (Hoist): 10 HP, 1800 RPM, Class H, 30 minute duty, NEMA D with Klixon
- Brake: Electrolift adjustable disk brake
- Controls: Contactors/Transformer
- Push Button Station: 4-Button
- Limit Switch: Upper paddle & with Element geared limit switch
- Reeving: 4 Part double reeved
- Cable: 3/8" (6x37) Premium / IWRC
- Motor (Tractor): 0.75 HP, 1800 RPM, Class B cont. duty, NEMA B with Klixon
- Trolley Speed: 53 fpm
- Track Size: 6.52" flange
- Track Radius: 14 ft.
- Enclosures: NEMA 12
- Service Classification (HMI): H-3
- Weight: ~3,500 lbs.
Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. to make an offer on this listing.
We at Bohl understand that sometimes you need products fast! Existing equipment can fail at any time slowing your production and creating downtime. This can cost you and your business precious time and money. We want to help replace damaged equipment to get your business back to 100% efficiency as quickly and easily as possible. As part of our Quick Ship Program we at Bohl have a small stock of new and used products to help meet fast delivery demand times.
The product in this listing is included in our Quick Ship Program. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. to verify availability before purchasing. This item may be eligible for SAME-DAY SHIPPING providing you, the buyer, have paid for the order in full including all material and freight costs before 12:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please review our Quick Ship Program Policies for additional information.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.