Electrolift Electric Wire Rope Hoist - 42-PL - 2 Ton Capacity
- Manufacture: Electrolift
- Model: 42-PL
Type: B-single hook with plain trolleys & tractor
- Capacity: 2 Ton
- Lift Speed: 12/4 fpm
- Lift Length: 20 ft.
- Voltage: 460 Volt - 3 Phase - 60 Hertz
- Motor (Hoist): 4/1.3 HP, 1800/600 RPM, Class H, 30 minute duty, NEMA D
- Brake: Electrolift adjustable disk brake
- Controls: Push button / transformer
- Push Button Station: 6-Button
- Limit Switch: Upper paddle & geared limit switch
- Reeving: 4 Part single reeved
- Cable: 1/4" (6x37) Premium / IWRC
- Motor (Tractor): 0.75/0.25 HP, 1800/600 RPM, Class B cont. duty, NEMA B
- Trolley Speed: 35/12 fpm
- Track Size: S beam up to 8.5" flange
- Track Radius: 14 ft.
- Enclosures: NEMA 12
- Service Classification (HMI): H-4
- Mech Features & Options: Hoist & hook block heat shield, guide rollers
- Electrical Features & Options: Mainline contactor, strobe light
- Weight: ~1400 lbs.
Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. to make an offer on this listing.
We at Bohl understand that sometimes you need products fast! Existing equipment can fail at any time slowing your production and creating downtime. This can cost you and your business precious time and money. We want to help replace damaged equipment to get your business back to 100% efficiency as quickly and easily as possible. As part of our Quick Ship Program we at Bohl have a small stock of new and used products to help meet fast delivery demand times.
The product in this listing is included in our Quick Ship Program. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. to verify availability before purchasing. This item may be eligible for SAME-DAY SHIPPING providing you, the buyer, have paid for the order in full including all material and freight costs before 12:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please review our Quick Ship Program Policies for additional information.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.