Duct-O-Wire Radio Remote Control Spare Transmitters (RC-3M1 & RC-2M2)
Typical Lead Time: 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Duct-O-Wire satisfy the requirements of diverse industries with their advanced technological design. These kits offer small lightweight yet exceptionally robust Transmitters designed to reduce wear and tear, damage, and user fatigue. Receivers also adopt this technology to minimize space requirements.
The RC-2M2 Series offers the user 2-step pushbuttons, while the RC-3M1 Series has 1-step pushbuttons. Both wireless control systems operate exceptionally low power consumption (up to three months on two AA batteries) and feature a user-friendly design. Operating range for the remote system is 300+ feet.
- Durable, robust IP 65 industrial casing
- New lightweight (250g) user friendly design
- Advanced RF circuitry design with over 4 billion ID codes
- Exceptionally low Power consumption - up to 3 months usage with 2 AA batteries
- Error free Hamming code technology
- Working temperature range from -45° to +80°C
- Long distance operation up to 100m
- Purposely designed for the control of high-vibration, heavy-duty mobile & industrial equipment
- Remote ID Setting Technology allowing for instant maintenance at site
- Multi-optional receiver input power. 48/110, 48/200, 110/220, 220/380 VAC ∓ 12-24V DC*
- *AC Standard - Contact us for DC configuration options
|RC-3M1||Three Motion, Single Speed with Key On/Off|
|RC-2M2||Two Motion, Two Speed for Monorail Application
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.