Typical Lead Time: 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via UPS
Duct-O-Wire satisfy the requirements of diverse industries with their advanced technological design. These kits offer small lightweight yet exceptionally robust Transmitters designed to reduce wear and tear, damage, and user fatigue. Receivers also adopt this technology to minimize space requirements.
- Both wireless control systems operate exceptionally low power consumption (up to three months on two AA batteries) and feature a user-friendly design.
- Operating range for the remote system is 300+ ft.
- Durable, robust IP 65 industrial casing
- New Lightweight (250g) user friendly design
- Advanced RF circuitry design with over 4 billion ID codes
- Error free Hamming code technology
- Working temperature range from -45° to +80°C
- Long distance operation up to 100m
- Purposely designed for the control of high-vibration, heavy-duty mobile & industrial equipment
- Remote ID Setting Technology allowing for instant maintenance at site
- Multi-optional receiver input power. 48/110, 48/200, 110/220, 220/380 VAC ∓ 12-24V DC*
- *AC Standard - Contact us for DC configuration options - 2 Transmitters and 1 Receiver
- RC-2M2: 4 pushbuttons with 2-step (Up, Down, East, West) + EMS + Start Key
- RC-3M1: 6 pushbuttons with 1-step (Up, Down, East, West, North, South) + EMS + Start Key