Duct-O-Wire Pocket Size Spare Transmitters (RC-P1M1TX, -P2M1TX, -P3M1TX)
Typical Lead Time: 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Duct-O-Wire satisfy the requirements of diverse industries with their advanced technological design. These kits offer small lightweight yet exceptionally robust Transmitters designed to reduce wear and tear, damage, and user fatigue. Receivers also adopt this technology to minimize space requirements.
The pocket-sized industrial transmitters are special in that they're some of the smallest available in the market. The RC Pocket Series systems present the user with four, six, or eight pushbuttons to choose from. All transmitters are 1-step and are perfect for light-duty, mobile, and industrial equipment.
- Industrial grade, durable and robust
- New lightweight (approximately 1/3 lb.) user friendly pocket size
- Advanced RF circuitry design with over 4.1 billion ID codes
- Exceptionally low power consumption. Up to 3 months with 2 AA batteries
- Working temperature range from -49° to +176°F
- Long distance operation, up to 300+ ft.
- Designed for high-vibration, heavy-duty mobile and industrial equipment
- Remote ID setting allows for instant maintenance at work site
- Start/Stop with 2 Transmitters and 1 Receiver
- Enclosure: IP 65, fiberglass/ABS
- Operating temperature -49° to +176°F
- Relay: 10A/250VAC, 15A/32V DC*
- ID code: 32 bit
- Remote ID code setting
- Operating Range up to 300+ ft
- FCC Part 15 Unlicensed Operation
- *AC Standard - Contact us for DC configuration options
- 4.72" L x 2.17" W x 1" H
- 1/3 lbs. (with batteries)
- 2 AA size alkaline batteries
- Low power indicator (LED flashes red)
- Push button jammed detection
- Built in shock resistance
- Output power ≤ 4mW
- Normal Power Consumption ≅ 10mA
- Frequency modulation
|RC-P1M1TX||Single Motion, Single Speed Spare Transmitter|
|RC-P2M1TX||Two Motion, Single Speed Spare Transmitter
|RC-P3M1TX||Three Motion, Single Speed Spare Transmitter|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.