Duct-O-Wire Figure 8 Conductor Bar Kits
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Duct-O-Wire offers bottom contact Figure 8 conductors and side contact Figure 8 conductors from 90 to 350 amp for indoor as well as outdoor systems. The Standard Vertical Mounted Conductors is a 3-Phase system, bottom contact, and 5 ft. max support spacing.
Kits are available in lengths of 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 feet. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if a different current is needed for your system.
- Environment: Indoor
- Bar Layout: Vertical
- Select Hanger: Steel Snap-In
- Number of Cranes: 1
- Collectors: 200 Amp Tandem
- Number of Conductors: 4 total (3 phase + 1 ground)
- Current Load: 25
- System Voltage: 460 VAC
- Power Feed Location(s): Center
- Conductor Bars, 110A, Galvanized Steel, 10' Orange PVC Cover
- Conductor Bars, 110A, Galvanized Steel, 10' Green PVC Cover
- Splice Covers
- 110A Rated Center Power Feed for FE-908 Systems
- Web Mounted 15.75 in. Brackets
- Zinc Plated Steel Hangers with Hardware
- 200A, Double Shoe, Vertical Mount Systems
- 200A, Double Shoe, Vertical Mount Systems, Green
- 14 GA Galvanized Tow Bar
- Anchor Clamp Sets (2 pcs.)
- Flexible PVC End Caps
- Connector Tool
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.