CMCO Model PT (Series 84A) Geared Trolley | 1/4 Ton - 3 Ton Capacity
Manufactured for heavy duty, industrial grade applications. CM Model PT (Series 84A) trolleys feature fully sealed, precision bearings, heavy duty side frames and fully machined wheel tread for superior performance and long life - with minimal maintenance.
- Available in capacities from 1/4 through 25 ton.
- Heavy rolled steel side frames extend beyond the wheels to provide these trolleys with superior strength, rigidity and added protection for the trackwheels.
- Trolley wheels are fully machined from alloy cast iron and hardened for high strength and long life.
- Geared versions have fully machined trackwheel gears and incorporate a swinging chain guide which keeps the hand chain aligned and free from jamming.
- Alloy steel axles and equalizer pins are heat treated for maximum strength and wear life.
- Made in the USA
Capacities from 1/4 through 12 tons employ universal wheel treads for use on flat or tapered beam flanges.
Capacities from 16 through 25 tons operate on American Standard I-beams with tapered flanges.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Typical Lead Time: 3 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.