Conductix Radio Remote Control Kit, Saga Protean Series, 1-Speed, 2 TX
Normally-open, single-speed buttons, with a stop, start/ auxiliary, up and down buttons. The radio is suitable for two motions (4 directions) and provides a power-on (mainline) connection. The start button also doubles as an additional auxiliary relay.
Complete Radio Remote Control Kits include receiver and either one or two transmitters, as needed. The most popular model for most overhead factory cranes is the L10. If you need a very basic radio, the Protean series is a good choice. For a more advanced, programmable radio control, try the K Series radio.
Economical Protean Radio Remote Control transmitters are available in 4, 6, & 8 button single-speed configurations. 330 foot (100 meter) range. FCC 310-320 Mhz AC and DC models (Please select from options above).
Economical Protean™ Radio Remote Controls provide safe and reliable operation of many types of electrical machinery and crane controls. These FM radios have internal antennas for a 330 foot (100 meter) range and many advanced security and reliability features. Kits include one receiver and two transmitters, as noted below. NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosures.
- Runs on 2 standard "AA" alkaline batteries; low power consumption ensures long battery life. Includes low power indicator.
- All single-speed buttons.
- Jammed button detection.
- Shock resistant case.
- Weighs only 0.34 lb (155 g) with batteries.
- FCC Part 15 - No license required
- Multiple supply voltages:
- DC: 12-24 Volts DC
- AC: 24V/48V, 48V/110V, 110V/220V, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (Default is 110/220 with 110 selected)
- Independent common configuration for mixed control voltage applications.
- Power-on/mainline contact.
- LED display of power and contact closure status.
- Sensitivity: Approximately - 105 dBm
- Prewired cable, 6 feet long (1.83 m)
- Control relay rating: 10A @ 125 VAC; 5A @ 250 VAC; 8A @ 30 VDC
- 4-point shock mount designed for demanding mobile and industrial applications.
Typical Lead Time: Varies (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.