Conductix Radio Remote Control Kit, Saga Protean L8 Series, 6-Button, 1-Speed, 2 TX
Typical Lead Time: 4 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
The L8 Series Radio Remote Control is ideal for applications that require three motions, such as a hoist, trolley, and bridge motions for an overhead crane, but only requires single speed operation. The L8 is ruggedly built and features a large mushroom E-stop switch and removable water-proof key. The radio functions within a range up to 330 feet and is available for either AC or DC operation.
- 110 VAC (XA-700PROL8BD)
- 12-24 VDC (XA-700PROL8BD-DC)
- 24-48 VAC (XA-700PROL8BD-24)
Complete Radio Remote Control Kits include receiver and either one or two transmitters, as needed. The most popular model for most overhead factory cranes is the L10. If you need a very basic radio, the Protean series is a good choice. For a more advanced, programmable radio control, try the K Series radio.
- Dimensions: 6.5H x 2.0W x 2.25D (165mm x 51mm x 57mm)
- 4 Buttons: Up, Down, East, West
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Shock-resistant design
- Range up to 330ft.
- Dimensions 6.5H x 3.0W x 2.4D (165mm x 76mm x 60mm)
- NEMA 4 rated (IP65), shock resistant enclosure
- Prewired with six feet (1.83M) of cable
- Shock-resistant mounting; four bolts with stock absorbers
- Power Options:
- DC Type: 12-24 Volts DC (or 24 Volts AC)
- AC Type: 48/110, 110/220, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (Default is 48/110 VAC with 110 VAC selected)
- Relay Ratings:
- 10A @ 125 VAC
- 5A @ 250 VAC
- 8A @ 30 VDC
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.