Conductix Radio Remote Control Kit, Saga L40 Series, Dual Joystick, 5-Speed w/E-Stop, 2 TX
Typical Lead Time: 4 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Complete Radio Remote Control Kits include receiver and either one or two transmitters, as needed. The most popular model for most overhead factory cranes is the L10. If you need a very basic radio, the Protean series is a good choice. For a more advanced, programmable radio control, try the K Series radio.
A “belly box” style unit with 5-speeds, dual joystick. Up to 8 motions using A/B switches. FCC 310-320 Mhz AC models only.
- Very light weight; 1.9 lb (0.86 kg) with batteries
- Runs on 4 standard alkaline batteries; long battery life; includes low power indicator
- Jammed joystick detections
- Shock resistant design
- 2 Selector Switches (A-Both-B or A-Off-B)
- Optional toggle switches (to replace selector switches)
- 2 Dual Axis Joysticks (can be gated)
- Multiple supply voltages:
- AC Type: 48/110, 110/220, ± 10%, 50/60 Hz (Default is 48/110 VAC with 110 VAC selected)
- Independent common configuration for mixed control voltage applications
- Power-on/mainline contact
- LED display of power and contact closure status
- Sensitivity: Approximately -105 dBm
- Two pre-wired cables, each 6 feet long (1.83 m) cable
- Control Relay Rating:
- 10A @ 125 VAC
- 5A @ 250 VAC
- 8A @ 30 VDC
- 4-point shock mount designed for demanding mobile and industrial applications
- 40 dynamically assigned relays
- NEMA 4 (IP65)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.