Conductix Protean Series Spare Transmitters
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
The Conductix-Wampfler Economical Protean Radio Remote Controls provide safe and reliable operation for many types of electrical machinery and crane controls. These FM radios have internal antennas for a 330 foot (100 meter) range and many advanced security and reliability features.
The Protean HT Radio Remote Control is the ideal radio for basic hoist and trolley control. It's economical, yet rugged and reliable for many applications. The HT Transmitter is shock resistant and uses two AA alkaline batteries.
- Protean Series Transmitter
- Runs on 2 standard "AA" alkaline batteries; low power consumption ensures long battery life. Includes low power indicator
- All single-speed buttons
- Jammed button detection
- Shock resistant case
- Weighs only 0.34 lb (155 g) with batteries
- FCC Part 15 - No license required
- NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure
- Protean HT Series Transmitter
- NEMA 4 rated (IP65), shock resistant enclosure
- 4 two-speed buttons with detents: Up, Down, East, West
- Large mushroom E-stop switch
- Removable water-proof key
- Range: Up to 330 ft.
- Dimensions: 6.5H x 2.0W x 2.25D (165 x 51 x 57)
|XA-701PROL6B-TX||Radio Remote Control Part, for Saga Protean HT Series, Transmitter, Spare, 4-Button
||Radio Remote Control Part, for Saga Protean Series, Transmitter, Spare, 4-Button|
|XA-701P0006||Radio Remote Control Part, for Saga Protean Series, Transmitter, Spare, 6-Button|
||Radio Remote Control Part, for Saga Protean Series, Transmitter, Spare, 8-Button|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.