Conductix 8-Bar Conductor Bar Kits
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Conductix-Wampfler's 8-Bar Conductor Bar Kits were the first safe, insulated electrification solution for cranes, monorails, hoists, conveyors, and many other applications. Installation is quick and easy, with a minimum number of basic parts, "pin-style" splice joints, and the bar snaps into mating hanger.
This kit includes all the necessary components to bring electricity to your crane system. Make one fast easy purchase and receive a full conductor bar kit ready to install.
Kits are available in lengths of 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 feet. This kit is rated for a nominal current of 9.68 A. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if a different current is needed for your system.
- Environment: Indoor
- Bar Layout: Vertical
- Support Spacing: 60 in.
- Number of Conductors: 4 total (3 phase + 1 ground)
- Nominal Current: 9.68 A
- System Voltage: 460 VAC
- Power Feed Location(s): Center
- Conductor Bars, 90A, Galvanized Steel, Orange PVC Cover
- Conductor Bars, 90A, Galvanized Steel, Green PVC Cover
- Power Feed 90A Kits, Black UV Resistant PVC
- Joint covers, Black UV Resistant PVC (3.5 in. length)
- End Caps, Polyester High Heat for 90A Bar
- Brackets, Web Universal, 0.41 in. holes (15.5 in. length x 5 in. height)
- Anchor Clamps, No Insulator, Plated Steel
- Hanger Clamps, Black Polycarbonate, w/o Insulator, Plated Hardware
- Collectors, 60A, Tandem, J-Head, C-Base with 19 in. Pigtails
- Collector Mounting Bar, Single Post, 1.0 in2 (18 in. length)
- Connector Tool
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.