Kits are available in lengths of 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 feet. This kit is rated for a nominal current of 9.68 A. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if a different current is needed for your system.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via Standard Freight
Conductix-Wampfler's 8-Bar Conductor Bar Kits were the first safe, insulated electrification solution for cranes, monorails, hoists, conveyors, and many other applications. Installation is quick and easy, with a minimum number of basic parts, "pin-style" splice joints, and the bar snaps into mating hanger.
This kit includes all the necessary components to bring electricity to your crane system. Make one fast easy purchase and receive a full conductor bar kit ready to install.
- Conductor Bars, 90A, Galvanized Steel, Orange PVC Cover
- Conductor Bars, 90A, Galvanized Steel, Green PVC Cover
- Power Feed 90A Kits, Black UV Resistant PVC
- Joint covers, Black UV Resistant PVC (3.5 in. length)
- End Caps, Polyester High Heat for 90A Bar
- Brackets, Web Universal, 0.41 in. holes (15.5 in. length x 5 in. height)
- Anchor Clamps, No Insulator, Plated Steel
- Hanger Clamps, Black Polycarbonate, w/o Insulator, Plated Hardware
- Collectors, 60A, Tandem, J-Head, C-Base with 19 in. Pigtails
- Collector Mounting Bar, Single Post, 1.0 in2 (18 in. length)
- Connector Tool