CMCO Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist | 3/4 Ton - 6 Ton Capacity
The Series 653 lever operated hoist is a high quality, rugged, steel tool for close quarter pulling stretching, and hoisting applications. Its characteristic short handle, along with minimal lever pull effort, make this tool ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Impact resistant, stamped steel frame, gear case and cover for durability and light weight
- Power coated finish for added corrosion protection
- Hardened steel load sharing gears
- Double pawl arrangement for assured load control
- Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement
- Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning
- Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment
- Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life
- Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches
- Rubber handle grip for added operator comfort
- Minimal maintenance with no special tools required
- 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Metric rated
- Meets ASME B30.21 - Manually Lever Operated Hoist Standard and European CE Standard
- Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Typical Lead Time: 2 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.