CMCO Series 635 Motor Driven Trolley | 1/8 Ton - 3 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 1 - 2 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
The CM Series 635 Motor Driven Trolley was designed to be utilized with the CM Lodestar where versatility and strength are key components.
- Fits wide range of beam sizes for maximum versatility
- Steel plate side frames
- Steel spur gearing for optimum strength and smooth operation
- Lifetime lubricated double row ball bearing for high efficiency, low maintenance
- Four-button control station included for operating single speed hoist. Drop proportioned to 20 ft. lift.
- 115 volt control circuit
- Metric rated
- For use with lug suspended Lodestar electric chain hoists.
- Buyer must provide beam size and voltage. ***
Note this trolley comes equipped for standard S-beams or flat flanged beams.
This listing is for the trolley only.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.