CMCO Little Mule Series 344B Lineman's Strap Hoist Puller | 1 Ton & 2 Ton Capacity
Little Mule Model 344B Lineman's Hoist is a lightweight and rugged strap puller.
- Overload Protection handle tip bends to warn of hazardous overload.
- Handle tip replacement is easy and simple.
- Enhanced Reversing Mechanism innovative design reduces the handle effort needed to release or lower a load.
- Double interlocking pawls assures positive load holding in all environments.
- Compact Aluminum Alloy Frame features a double flanged strap drum and interrogated hook point for double line use.
- All stainless steel springs and shafts are corrosion resistant.
- All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings for reduced wear.
- Meets or Exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME / ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
MODEL NUMBER: 04490W
HANDLE LENGTH: 30 IN
WEIGHT: 12.5 LBS
|CAPACITY||MAX LIFT LENGTH||HEADROOM|
|SINGLE LINE||1 TON||11 FT||20 IN|
|DOUBLE LINE||2 TON||5.5 FT||23 IN|
Typical Lead Time: 1-3 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.