CMCO HTP Plain Trolley | 1/2 Ton - 5 Ton Capacity
Typical Lead Time: 1-3 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
The CM HTP Clevis Trolley can be easily installed in seconds for exact positioning or seamless traversing of loads with any manual or powered hoist. This universal trolley is compatible with nearly any CM hoist brand or model.
- Adjust the flange width in a matter of seconds by turning the trolley axle, eliminating the need for loose parts, when installing the trolley
- Compatible with nearly any CM brand or hoist model, so you're free to use whatever manual or powered hoist you have or need
- Trolleys with a 5-ton capacity and less have A & B models adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar, ensuring centered positioning of the hoist in the clevis while preventing creeping to the left or right
- Wheels are pre-lubricated with encapsulated ball bearings for smooth rolling
- Trolleys are equipped with wrap-around steel trolley guards that protect the trolley and also provide drop protection
- Rubber bumpers are available as optional equipment
- One Year Warranty
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|MODEL NUMBER||CAPACITY||FLANGE WIDTH||WEIGHT|
||1/2 TON||1.97 - 8.67 IN||18 LBS|
||1 TON||1.97 - 8.67 IN||20 LBS|
||2 TON||2.6 - 8.67 IN||35 LBS|
||3 TON||2.92 - 8.67 IN||71 LBS|
||5 TON||3.55 - 8.67 IN||106 LBS|
||1/2 TON||6.3 - 11.82 IN||23 LBS|
||1 TON||6.3 - 11.82 IN||26 LBS|
|HTP0200B||2 TON||6.3 - 11.82 IN||43 LBS|
|HTP0300B||3 TON||6.3 - 11.82 IN||79 LBS|
|HTP0500B||5 TON||7.09 - 11.82 IN||115 LBS|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.