Cyclone Series 646 Hand Chain Hoist | 1/4 Ton - 10 Ton Capacity
Unit price/ per
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 100 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via UPS (1/4 - 4 Ton) otherwise Freight
The CM Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist features superior engineering, efficiency, and durability and is considered one of the most popular and reliable hand chain hoists ever designed.
- Most interchangeability of parts in the industry
- Standard Load Limiter for simple, automatic overload protection
- Enclosed contoured Weston-type automatic brake for positive load control
- High-efficiency spur gearing for greater lift with minimum effort
- Rugged Hoistaloy chain for added strength and durability
- Fully machined, forged liftwheel pockets for easier lifting and smooth free chaining
- Inspected over 75 times to meet or exceed HMI and ASME/ANSI performance and safety standards
- Standard hand chain drop is 2 ft. less than lift
- Metric rated
- Made in U.S.A.