Coffing LHH Hand Chain Hoist | 1/2 Ton - 10 Ton Capacity
Unit price/ per
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 180 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via UPS, Freight for 8+ Ton
Coffing LHH stamped steel hand chain hoists are an excellent low cost option in the Coffing line. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for construction and contractor applications where portability and easy rigging are critical.
- Rated loads from 1/2 to 20 Tons in stock with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet.
- Standard hand chain drop is 2-feet less than lift.
- Designed for portability and easy installation.
- Compact gear housing provides low headroom.
- Lubricated bearings and bushings, bearing-mounted pinions, and heat-treated spur gearing ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning. 360° swivel hooks with safety latches for positive load engagement.
- Durable through hardened load chain providing added strength and wear resistance for greater chain life.
- Designed for easy inspection and maintenance. Hoist can be dismantled easily with simple hand tools.
- Metric Rated