Coffing G Series Ratchet Lever Hoist | 3/4 Ton - 15 Ton Capacity
Unit price/ per
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Lead Time & Shipping Information
Typical Lead Time: 5-60 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
Shipping via UPS, Freight for 13 & 15 Ton
Coffing G Series Ratchet Lever Hoists feature a malleable iron roller chain ratchet lever and is efficient and durable. Roller chain can be spliced to create longer lifts and can handle higher capacities than coil chain. G Series hoists are ideal for utility transmission and distribution work.
- Rated loads from 3/4 to 15 Tons
- Unit and handle made from malleable iron
- Riveted construction makes the unit tamper-resistant
- Free chaining mechanism allows quick and easy take-up and positioning of slack chain
- Hoist will not free chain when under load
- Handle stops prevent handle from spinning if it is accidentally released by the operator
- Single or double locking pawl design
- Hoist can lift, pull, or bind
- Can be operated from either side and will work in any position with equal efficiency
- Allows operator to convert unit to next smaller capacity to give longer lift and faster operation