Versymmetric® 2-post lift with CL10V3 style lock release, 3-stage front arm design | VLE10
Typical Lead Time: 40 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Challenger adds the industry leading Versymmetric® Technology to the popular economy grade 2-post lift, the LE10. Expand your service capabilities with the VLE10’s ability to lift a wide range of vehicles, including Forbes Top 20 Best-Selling Vehicles of 2020.
- 3-Stage Versymmetric® front arms and 2-Stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric and symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12’ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber foot pad.
- Padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts are now standard on the VLE10.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|LIFT CAPACITY||10000 LBS|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||Standard (143.875”)|
|FRONT ARM REACH||22.3125” - 39.375”|
|REAR ARM REACH||38.375” - 55.375”|
|SCREW PAD HEIGHT||4.25” - 6.75”|
|MOTOR/VOLTAGE||2HP, 208v-230v, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|SPEED OF RISE||44 SECONDS|
|WARRANTY||1 YEAR PARTS, 1 YEAR LABOR|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.