Harrington CB Manual Hand Chain Hoist
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Harrington CB hand chain hoists combine a rugged exterior shell with machined interior components to handle your most demanding lifting operations. An efficient drive train minimizes manual effort, while double enclosed brake cover, standard slip clutch, and double pawl springs enhance performance and reliability.
- Experience exceptional durability thanks to all-steel construction featuring rugged gear case enclosure and handwheel cover.
- Enjoy increased lifting height thanks to low headroom.
- Compact design results in lightweight and easy portability.
- Minimize manual effort thanks to efficient drive train.
- Standard slip clutch device prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity.
- Double pawl springs provide redundancy for reliable operation of brake mechanism.
- Get reliable braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out dust, rain, and dirt.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.
- Various capacities ranging from 1/2 ton to 100 ton
- Standard lift length of 8 ft. for models up to 8 ton. Standard lift length of 12 ft. for models over 8 ton (non-standard lift lengths also available).
- Chain container
- Corrosion-resistant chain
- Inspection hook
This listing is for the hoist unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.