Conductix PowerReel Spring Driven Cable Reel, 1400 Series, Lift/Drag Application
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 7 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Lead times may vary and is determined by a variety of factors. Contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for precise lead times and product availability.
The 1400 Series PowerReel® is the leading industrial grade cable reel in its class. These reels are the “professionals’ choice”. The reel is modular and built with a minimum of components for maximum reliability. This reel will give you years of service with little or no maintenance. It has all the features you need for demanding industrial applications.
- Rugged, all-steel construction with safety chain hole for overhead-mounted reels
- Precision-built main spring housed in a safety-sealed canister
- Durable yellow powder coated finish
- Available with cable in common sizes
Each 1400 Series PowerReel Includes:
- Adjustable Guide Arm: Directs the cable where you need it. Guide has 12 possible positions. Includes smooth-running 4 roller guide for minimum cable stress.
- Ratchet: Locks the spool to maintain the desired cable extension, until the user releases it with a pull on the cable. The ratchet can be disabled for constant tension (“stretch”) applications - see page 4 for definition.
- Adjustable Ball Stop: Limits cable retraction and prevents damage to cord-end accessories. Included only with “Lift/Drag” reels listed on page 12. Available as an option for other reels - see page 21.
- Precision Slip Ring Assembly: Provides flawless contact and long operational life. Enclosed in NEMA 4 weather-proof, gasketed enclosure. Ring #1 is grounded to the enclosure for safety.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.