R&M Top Running Double Girder Overhead Crane Kit with Hoist, 10 Ton Capacity, 25 Ft. Span
QX® Modular Crane Packages are pre-engineered, complete crane component packages utilizing cutting edge technology. Variable frequency drives are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops. Plug-in cabling and bolted structural connections simplify assembly. For additional information check out the complete brochure.
- One (1) Electric double girder wire rope hoist with motorized trolley
- Two (2) End truck carriages and gearboxes
- One (1) Control panel with variable frequency drives for both bridge and trolley
- One (1) Pendant controller and cable with quick-connect plug
- One (1) Electric festoon system running the length of the bridge beam (25 ft.)
- One (1) Assembly Manual
- One (1) Maintenance and Parts Manual
This listing is for the Crane Kit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Max Girder Span||25 ft. (girders not included)|
|Recommended Girder Type||W14x61-MatA992 (girders not included)|
|Trolley Rail Type||2" x 1" (trolley rail not included)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||41 - 104 °F|
|Total Kit Weight (with hoist)||6,630 lbs.|
|Hoist Owners Manual||Included|
|Hoist Inspection Test Record||Included|
|Wire Rope Certificate||Included|
|Hook Forging Certificate||Included|
|Capacity||10 Ton (20,000 lbs.)|
|Height of Lift (max. hoist / actual crane)||29'-6 5/16" / 19'-0"|
|Hoist Duty Group||ASME H4|
|Hoist Speed, High||19.00 fpm|
|Hoist Speed, Low||3.20 fpm|
|Trolley Speed, High||65.0 fpm max, variable speed|
|Hoist and Trolley Weight||1480 lbs.|
|End Truck & Traveling Machinery|
|Wheel Diameter||6 5/16"|
|Wheel Base||8'-2 7/16"|
|Runway rail type||ASCE60 (rail not included)|
|Bridge Speed, High||100.0 fpm max, variable speed|
|Bridge Motor Voltage/Frequency||460 V / 60 Hz|
|Bridge travelling motor thermal protection||Included|
|Bridge end of travel 2-step limit switch, bridge travelling
(slow + stop) (LIM12)
|Standard Flat Cable Kit||Included|
|Standard Push Button Station||Included|
|Control Voltage||115 V|
|Control Method||2-Step push button|
|Plug-in Connector for Pendant Cable||Included|
- This auction is for the above listed material only. The runway rails, trolley rails and bridge beam(s) are not included in this listing. Fabrication and installation are not included in this listing. If you would like our trained technicians to assemble and/or install the crane for you please contact us for a free quote!
- This crane kit is designed to fit ASCE60 runway rail. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if you require this crane kit for a different runway rail size.
- The girder type listed above is only a recommendation. The adequacy of the bridge girder and the joint connection for the crane application is the responsibility of the buyer and should be verified or determined by qualified personnel. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the final bridge crane assembly is in compliance with CMAA specifications and/or any other local requirements.
- The installation procedure requires special skills and tools to ensure safe and reliable operation of the product. Installation work shall be carried out only by authorized service personnel or an experienced service technician authorized by the manufacturer or manufacturer’s representative.
If other specifications, drawings, or diagrams are needed please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for additional information.
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.