R&M QLP Under Running Single Girder Overhead Push Crane Kit with Hoist, 2 Ton Capacity, 15 Ft. Span
QLP Push Crane Packages are pre-engineered, complete crane component packages, utilizing cutting edge technology including the innovative LK electric chain hoist, push style end trucks, and the well-regarded C-track festoon system - complete with a plug and play power cable.
- One (1) LK Electric Chain Hoist
- One (1) Push Trolley
- Two (2) Push Type End Trucks
- One (1) Festoon System with a Plug and Play Power Cable, Galvanized C-track, and Cable Trolleys
- One (1) Set of Trolley End Stops
This listing is for the Crane Kit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|Crane Type||Under Running|
|Crane Capacity||2 Ton|
|Crane Span||15 ft.|
|Runway Flange Width Range||3 5/8 in. - 8 in.|
|Power Supply (volts/phase/hertz)||230/3/60|
|Suggested Bridge Girder||W12 x 26-MatA992 (girder not included)|
|Flange Width of Bridge Girder||6 1/2 in.|
|Capacity||2 Ton (4,000 lbs.)|
|Height of Lift||20 ft.|
|Pendant Cable Length||17 ft. 4 11/16 in|
|Hoist Duty Group||ASME H4|
|Main Voltage||230v or 460v (3Ph - 60Hz)|
|Hoist Speed, High||16 fpm|
|Hoist Speed, Low||3 fpm|
|Wheel Diameter||4 in.|
|Wheel Base||3 ft. 9 in.|
|Runway Flange Width||3 5/8 in. - 8 in.|
|Power Supply Type||Flat Cable|
|Extra Cable Length - Runway||6 ft.|
|Extra Cable Length - Hoist||6 ft.|
|Distance Between Trolleys||6 ft.|
- This auction is for the above listed material only. The runway rails and bridge beam(s) are not included in this listing. Fabrication and installation are not included in this listing. If you would like our trained technicians to assemble and/or install the crane for you please contact us for a free quote!
- The end trucks within this kit are designed to ride along runway beams with a flange between 3 5/8 in. and 8 in. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. if you require this crane kit for a different runway rail size.
- The girder type listed above is only a recommendation. The adequacy of the bridge girder and the joint connection for the crane application is the responsibility of the buyer and should be verified or determined by qualified personnel. The buyer is responsible for ensuring that the final bridge crane assembly is in compliance with CMAA specifications and/or any other local requirements.
- The installation procedure requires special skills and tools to ensure safe and reliable operation of the product. Installation work shall be carried out only by authorized service personnel or an experienced service technician authorized by the manufacturer or manufacturer’s representative.
If other specifications, drawings, or diagrams are needed please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for additional information.
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.