Holmatro H.A.T.S. Spreader, ISU20ST, 178.012.011
Typical Lead Time: 7 - 12 Working Days If Not In Stock (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
At this time we only sell this item in the following states: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama
The Holmatro spreader (also called HATS) is constructed from high grade aluminum and fitted with an unique rotation mechanism whereby the tool can easily be placed in any direction and under any angle. Along with the electric push button or dead man’s handle, the system is simple to operate and reduces physical demands to a minimum. Steel tips on the spreader arms provide an insertion space of 0 to 30 mm and are extreme durable. This makes the HATS essential for your basic equipment.
- For destructive testing of the welding point of bodywork or body parts
- Quick for an efficient production process
- Ergonomic; equipped with user-friendly rotating mechanism
- Two-hand operation
- Dead man's function
This listing is for the spreader only. Motor, hoses, or pumps are not included.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
- Model: ISU20ST
- Article Number: 178.012.011
- Blade Type: Sharp
- Max. Working Pressure: 7,252 psi
- Max. Spreading Force: 4.2 t.
- Max. Spreading Opening: 21.9 in.
- Max. Squeezing Force: 6,452 lbf.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 33.7 x 14.1 x 14.4 in.
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Supplied: Spreading Tip 30-0 mm plug-in (2 pieces)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.