Gorbel Wall Mounted Cantilever Jib Crane | WC200-B5-10-W18 | Capacity 5 Ton, Span 10 ft
Typical Lead Time: 11 - 30 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
The Wall Cantilever (WC200) provides hoist coverage and 200° rotation for individual use in bays, along walls or columns of plants, or as a supplement to an overhead crane or monorail system. The jib has the advantage of providing maximum lift for the hoist, since it can be installed very close to the underside of the lowest ceiling obstruction.
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 20'
- 200 degree rotation
- The fittings contain bronze bushings and oil-impregnated bronze thrust washers which provide for easy rotation and superior load positioning
- Fabricated steel fittings provide excellent torsional rigidity
- Pre-engineered for use with powered hoists. A factor of 15% of the jib crane capacity is allowed for the hoist and trolley weight with an additional 25% of the capacity allowed for impact, thus giving full rated capacity use of the jib
This listing is for the crane unit only. Contact us for more information regarding hoists, kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|BRACKET CENTERS||6 FT - 6 IN|
|BEAM SIZE||W18 @ 50 LBS/FT|
|FLANGE WIDTH||7.50 IN|
|BRACKET FITTING SIZE||B5, 5 TON(S)|
|THRUST AND PULL||19.77 KIPS|
|AXIAL LOAD||14.34 KIPS|
|OT MOMENT||128.50 K-FT|
|ROTATION STOPS||NOT INCLUDED|
|FUSIBLE DISCONNECTS||NOT INCLUDED|
|HOIST AND TROLLEY ALLOWANCE||15% OF THE CAPACITY OR 1500 LBS MAXIMUM|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.