Gorbel Full Cantilever Jib Crane | MT400-W18-W18-25 | Capacity 5 Ton, Span 10 ft, HUB 10 ft
The MT Series Crane is floor supported, top stabilized, and is capable of 360° rotation via a top and bottom bearing assembly
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coverage: circular, Standard spans to 20'
- MT400 Full Cantilever - Provides maximum amount of lift where full use of available headroom is desired
- MT450 Drop Cantilever - Jib boom can be placed at a specific height to clear overhead obstructions
- 360 degree rotation
- No special foundation required making it the most economical of our 360 degree rotation jibs
- Full Cantilever option provides maximum amount of lift where full use of available headroom is desired
- Drop Cantilever option allows for specific placement of the boom to clear overhead obstructions
This listing is for the crane unit only. Contact us for more information regarding hoists, kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|OVERALL HEIGHT||10 FT.|
|OT MOMENT||128.5 K-FT|
|AXIAL LOAD||14.9182 KIPS|
|BEAM WIDTH||7.50 IN.|
|MAST BEAM SIZE||W18 @ 50 LBS./FT.|
|BOOM BEAM SIZE||W18 @ 50 LBS./FT.|
|PIVOT PIN DIAMETER||2.5 IN.|
|THRUST AND PULL||13.4555 KIPS|
|HOIST AND TROLLEY ALOWANCE||TOTAL HOIST ALLOWANCE IS 15% OF THE CAPACITY OR 1500 LBS MAXIMUM|
Typical Lead Time: 15 - 20 working days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.