Gorbel Free Standing Work Station Bridge Crane | GLCS-FS-2000-10AL-23-10
Typical Lead Time: 5 - 10 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Free Standing floor supported systems do not put stress on the building's overhead structure. Installation is usually more straight forward, and these cranes are also easier to relocate in the future. Free Standing systems require a reinforced concrete floor of at least 6 inches.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs.
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn't require existing support structure
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- Ease of Installation / install on any standard 6" concrete floor
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
This listing is for the crane unit only. Contact us for more information regarding hoists, kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
|TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT||1966 LBS.|
|HOIST TROLLEYS||1 PER BRIDGE|
|CANTILEVER||1.5 FT., 1.5 FT.|
|OVERALL LENGTH||23.75 FT. (INCLUDING STACK SECTION)|
|RUNWAY SECTIONS||23 FT.|
|SUPPORT CENTERS||20 FT.|
|NUMBER OF SUPPORTS||2|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||12.3792 FT.|
|OVERALL WIDTH||11.6668 FT.|
|TROLLEY SADDLE||10 FT.|
|ANCHOR BOLT LOAD||4476 LBS.: 6 IN. REINFORCED CONCRETE FLOOR, MIN COMPR. STRENGTH OF 3000 PSI REQUIRED|
|RUNWAY CARRIER||3 GLIDERS|
|FESTOON CLAMPS||RUNWAY: 1, BRIDGE: 1|
|FESTOON STACK-UP||QTY: 1 - 9 IN. EACH|
|CONDUCTOR TYPE||FLAT CABLE (4-CONDUCTOR #14 AWG) PCS @ 43 FT. EACH|
|BRIDGE CARRIER||BRIDGE 1: 3 TROLLEYS|
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.