Harrington Top Running Motorized Single Speed End Truck Pair (TM Series)
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 4 Working Weeks (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Harrington's TM motorized, TP push and TG geared end trucks are designed for heavy-duty Class "C" crane applications. All models are fabricated from structural tube for superior strength and feature our unique side guide roller design. All trucks are fully painted. bridge fabrication prints are also included. As a member of Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA), Harrington builds TM trucks to meet current industry and regulatory codes.
- Models for capacities of 1, 3, 5, and 10 Ton, with max span increments of 35' or 60'
- Frames fabricated from ASTM A500 structural tube for superior strength, rigidity and compactness
- Reduced wheel friction due to heavy-duty side guide rollers results in smooth crane travel
- Girder connection, bracing and collector mounting bracket holes are drilled and tapped for easy installation
- Suitable for use on ASCE crane rail or square bar
- Sealed TENV drives with quiet, smooth-operating helical gear reducers
- Drives are designed for crane service, with 30 minute rating and feature cooling fins for efficient heat dissipation
- Externally adjustable D.C. brakes allow controlled deceleration - adjustable up to 50% of rated motor torque
- Drives and brakes are compatible with Electronic Acceleration Control (EAC) and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Drives are connectable for 230/460V-3-60 (including dual speed models)
- Thermal motor protection is standard
- Rail sweeps and drop stops are standard equipment
- All motorized end trucks include one pair of end trucks, two drive motors with gear boxes, adjustable electric brakes and rubber bumpers
- Buyer must provide runway rail size. ***
This listing is for the end truck unit only. Contact Bohl Crane for more information regarding kits and other accessories for this product.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.