R&M RMII Manual Chain Hoist - Top Hook Suspension
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
RMII manual chain hoist combine superior durability with industry-leading safety features. The standard top hook design can be paired with one of R&M's manual trolley options, or an integral hand geared chain trolley or manual push trolley.
- High strength, grade 80 alloy steel load chain
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- Treated steel shafts, gears and load wheels
- Overload limiting device to prevent lifting loads beyond rated capacity (except 1/4 ton)
- Dual pawl Weston-style brake with two brake friction discs provides four braking surfaces
- Load chain guard that holds chain to pockets of load wheel for safe operation
- Hooks are treated alloy steel and equipped with spring-return safety latches
- Meets international standards, including ASME B30.16 requirements.
- Various capacities ranging from 1/4 ton to 5 ton
- Standard lift length of 10 ft.
- Corrosion-resistant chain
This listing is for the hoist unit only.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.