Harrington SHB Series Ultra-Low Headroom Manual Trolley Hoists
Typical Lead Time: 3 - 5 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Shipping: Freight (Please contact Bohl Crane)
Harrington's SHB ultra-low trolley hoist offers premium quality and durability in a low profile package. This industrial grade hand chain hoist and geared trolley configuration minimizes beam-to-hook distance making it ideal for applications where longer hook travel is required.
- Extremely low headroom for use where space is limited.
- Efficient hoist drive train minimizes effort required to operate.
- Trolley wheels fit on both tapered & flat flanged beams.
- Maintenance-free sealed trolley ball bearings are lubed-for-life and offer smooth movement with low friction and long life.
- Various capacities ranging from 1 ton to 10 ton.
- Standard lift length of 20 ft. for all models (non-standard lift lengths are also available).
- All-steel construction for hoist durability.
- Reliable hoist braking with double enclosed brake cover that keeps out rain, dust and dirt.
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear.
- Cast trolley wheels and steel side plates for heavy-duty applications.
- Standard hand chain drop of approx. 19 ft. is included in base price of trolleys (non-standard hand chain drops are also available).
- To pre-set flange width, add $180.00
- For beam flanges beyond standard, contact Bohl Crane.
- For corrosion-resistant chain, contact Bohl Crane.
Not quite what you're looking for? Bohl Crane's in-house engineering department is on hand to design the right solution for your application! Please contact us for custom and modified designs.
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.