Conductix 80 Series 4-Button Pendant, 4 Single-Speed Switches (XA-34223)
The Conductix-Wampfler 80 Series Push Button Pendants are available with a wide variety of switch types, options, and accessories for easy customization. You can get from 2 to 12 buttons in a standard configuration or up to 24 buttons in a duplex configuration. These pendants are ideal for overhead crane control, workstations, monorail and hoist controls, assembly lines, conveyor and elevator controls, and other industrial machines.
- Easy-force buttons - One, two, or three-speeds with switch detents for positive speed selection
- Silicon button boots - to keep out dust and moisture out of the switches
- Operating temperature range - 50° F to 160° F (10° C to 71° C)
- Switch contact rating - 5A (@120 VAC or 240 VAC); 2A (@ 12 VDC or 24 VDC); 4A (@ 120 VDC)
- High-impact yellow ABS enclosure - two piece design for easy field wiring
- NEMA 4X (IP65) - for indoor or outdoor use
- Shock resistant - to 100 g
- Double-insulated - to withstand 2,500V
- UL/cUL Listed - in standard configurations
All 80 Series fully assembled pendants include:
- Enclosure (standard back depth)
- Installed switches, as indicated in the item description
- Cable bushing
- Button legend sheet
- Loose jumpers
Not quite what you're looking for? You can purchase components for a custom set-up by buying the switches you need, and choosing the desired options and accessories. You can specify from 2 to 12 buttons in standard configurations - or up to 24 buttons in a duplex arrangement. Please contact Bohl Crane, Inc. for more information.
Typical Lead Time: 2 - 3 Working Days (Drop Shipped Item)
Please review all of our store policies before purchasing this product. These policies govern all use of the Bohl Company shop website and all content, services and products available at or through these websites. By purchasing this product, you the buyer agree to and are bound by all terms and conditions listed therein.
Following the lead of our founder Henry Bohl, we strive to always do more than our customer expects. Please don't hesitate to email us or call the Toledo office during normal business hours with any questions.